Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Letter To Someone Special

Dear you,

I missed you. I missed your texts. I missed your voice. I missed your hugs. I missed the way I felt when I'm around you. I missed you.
I know there is so much more that I can say I missed, but I feel like that sums up a lot of it. When you stopped speaking to me, a part of me kind of disappeared. I'm not trying to sound too sentimental or cliche, but it's true. I knew I wasn't the same as I was when you were talking to me and holding my hand. But now I'm back and I think you may be too.
We talked about still having feeling for each other, but I feel as though you're hesitant. I don't know why but I want this to work. I hate that I'm out on the line, ready to be what I couldn't be before and now you're the hesitant one. But, perhaps, it's a good thing. Maybe I'm rushing my heart back into this too soon. But I can't help it. I wanted you once, I want you again.
Screw my ex-boyfriend saying it's a bad idea. Screw my parents telling me not to trust you. Screw absolutely EVERYONE else! You are the person I want, the person I have wanted, the person I've been hesitant to date, the person that I should have been with for a long time now.
The truth is though, I love you. I have been in love with you since December. And I'm finally admitting it. It's horrifying and exhilarating all at the same time. But it's good that you know, even if you NEVER read this. Even if you decide you don't want to be with me in the end, that's fine. I'll get over it and I'll deal with it. I just had to let you know how much of an impact you've had on me.

Just to clarify.... I am completely, madly, insanely, over heels, in love with you. I have been for over 6 months and I don't think it's going away any time soon. I will be your everything if you want me. It won't be the same this time. I promise.

My name is Joslyn and this letter is for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment